Redirect Multiple Different Netscaler Gateway HTTPS URLs to your new Netscaler Gateway URL Seamlessly
This is possible without (SAN Cert) subject name alternative certificate including all the host names, wildcard certificates or using Netscaler Content Switching.
Our client wanted to redirect 3 of their old Citrix Access/Netscaler Gateway URLs that users have been accessing for years to one URL without impacting anyone.
To do this you will be reusing the existing IP’s from your legacy Netscaler Gateways and creating new SSL Load Balancing Virtual Servers.
- Go to your existing Legacy Netscaler Gateway Virtual Servers and change the IP to 126.96.36.199 or any other unused IP until you have verified the change is successful then you can disable or delete.
- Create a new SSL Load Balancing Virtual Server with the IP Address from your legacy Netscaler Gateway.
- Bind the legacy Access/Netscaler Gateway Certificate to the newly created SSL Load Balancing Virtual Server.
- Set the Redirect URL to your new Netscaler Gateway Site.
- Do not bind any monitors to this new SSL Load Balancing Virtual Server. The purpose of not binding a monitor to the LBVS is to keep it marked down so it will use the redirect URL.